Tyvek® Supro is a multi-purpose, heavyweight, reinforced Tyvek® grade for use in all supported and unsupported pitched roof applications, including warm, hybrid and cold roofs.
This breathing membrane is also suitable for Scottish sarking board systems, low pitched metal roofs as well as wall and floor applications.
Key Benefits of DuPontTM Tyvek® Supro / Supro Plus:
- Extremely water-resistant
- Offers superior air and moisture management for commercial and residential buildings
- Durable resistance to prolonged UV radiation and high temperatures
- Style Name: 2507B
- Composition: Composite of high density polyethylene, polypropylene
- Roll size: 1.5m x 50m
- Roll weight: 12kg
- Mass per unit area: 145g/m2
- UV exposure: 4 months
- Product / functional layer thickness: 450 / 175µm
- Water vapour transmission (Sd): 0.20m
- BBA certificate: 08/4548
- CE Marking: Yes
- IAB certificate: 04/0157
- Horizontal lap: 150mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.