ThermaFleece CosyWool Insulation
Rich sheep's wool insulation - easy to install between and over joists, ideal for floors and lofts
Thermafleece CosyWool Roll is versatile insulation rich in British sheeps wool and is the ideal choice if you are looking for all round performance and value for money.
Thermafleece is made from 75% British Wool and 25% recycled polyester. Research shows that using 75% wool in combination with recycled fibres outperforms alternative products with a higher percentage of wool. Our wool rich blend ensures you get the full benefit of sheep’s wool with enhanced performance, breathability, durability and sustainability.
Thermafleece CosyWool roll is harmless and can be installed without gloves or protective clothing, although we recommend you wear a dust mask in enclosed spaces such as lofts. Thermafleece CosyWool is not irritating to the skin, eyes or respiratory tract. To retain the benefits of water vapour, absorption and release, Thermafleece CosyWool roll may be used in conjunction with a vapour permeable underlay.
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.039 Wm-1K-1
- Water Absorption (@100% RH): 30% w/w
- Specific Heat Capacity: 1800 Jkg-1K-1
- Mould Resistance: CUAP 2002-01-25: Pass
- Moth/Beetle Proofing: ISO 3998: Pass
- Vapour Resistivity: 9 MN·s·g-1m-1
- BS 5803-4, Flammability & Smoulder Resistance: Pass
- EN11925-2, Reaction to Fire: Pass
- Fire Classification: EuroClass E
- Recoverability and thickness, EN 823: Pass
- Dimensional stability to EN 1604: Pass
- Can be used to achieve airborne sound reduction of Rw = 40dB
- GWP (A1-A3) inc. biogenic carbon: 0.05 kgCO2e for R1
- Recycled Content: 20%
- Recyclable: Yes
For more information see technical data sheets below:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.