RoofLITE+ SOLID WHITE windows are centre pivot windows (hinges mounted at half window height) manufactured from sustainably sourced pine wood that has undergone an impregnation process during production, ensuring that it remains durable and robust over many years.
The SOLID WHITE window is set apart by a wide, reinforced frame and a fashionable white finish. The first guarantees high insulation parameters and resistance to the most adverse weather conditions, including intense rain and strong winds. Meanwhile, the second ensures the window makes a great addition to a contemporary interior.
The SOLID WHITE is double-glazed with two low-emission (heat-reflective) coatings that prevent heat loss in the winter. A toughened external pane makes the RoofLITE+ SOLID WHITE a window ready to face any conditions.
A handle mounted at the base of the sash ensures convenient operation at any installation height. The handle has two ventilation positions which allow an inflow of fresh air into the room without the need to open the window.
Like all RoofLITE+ windows, the SOLID WHITE AAY B910 is covered by a 10-year guarantee (provided that it is installed using an original RoofLITE+ flashing).
When selecting a RoofLITE+ roof window, don't forget to explore our range of dedicated accessories that make daily use more comfortable. We especially recommend our blackout blinds.
- Wooden Elements - Wooden frames are made from selected pine wood which is treated with fungicide and insecticide protection, followed by a coat of water-based lacquer. All wooden raw materials come from sustainable forests. RoofLITE+ holds full FSC chain of custody certification.
- Thermal Insulation - Uw value= 1.3 W/m²K - Ug value= 1.0 W/m²K
- Quality Manufacturing - Our windows are manufactured in Europe at an ISO 9001 ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001-certified production facility.
- Quick And Easy To Install - Intuitive visual guidelines enclosed in every roof window box. See this installation guide.
- Water Tightness - Extra sliding gasket on the sash maximizes window air and water tightness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.