The SOLID VISION collection is a range of centre pivot / top pivot hybrid windows.
Its 3/4 opening fixture allows uninhibited exterior views and an easy escape in the event of an emergency. Once activated by opening the handle, the sash is kept open by two gas springs.
SOLID VISION features double glazing containing argon gas and a low-emission coating, a toughened outer pane, and laminated internal glass. It is also equipped with a ventilation valve that provides optimal background passive ventilation without the need to open the window.
SOLID VISION comes in two frame variations: neutral pine and white paint.
- Wooden Elements - Wooden frames are made from selected pine wood which is treated with fungicide and insecticide protection, followed by a coat of water-based lacquer. All wooden raw materials come from sustainable forests. RoofLITE+ holds full FSC chain of custody certification.
- Thermal Insulation - Uw value= 1.3 W/m²K - Ug value= 1.0 W/m²K
- Quality Manufacturing - Our windows are manufactured in Europe at an ISO 9001 ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001-certified production facility.
- Quick And Easy To Install - Intuitive visual guidelines enclosed in every roof window box. See this installation guide.
- Water Tightness - Extra sliding gasket on the sash maximizes window air and water tightness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.