RoofLITE+ SOLID VENT WHITE windows are centre pivot windows (hinges mounted at half window height) manufactured from sustainably sourced pine wood that has undergone an impregnation process during production, ensuring that it remains durable and robust over many years.
The SOLID VENT WHITE window is set apart by a reinforced frame, a ventilation valve built into the upper part of the sash, and a fashionable white finish. The first ensures high insulation parameters and resistance to the most adverse weather conditions, including intense rain and strong winds. Meanwhile, the ventilation valve provides increased comfort for everyday window use. Finally, its white finish ensures that the SOLID VENT WHITE makes an excellent complement to a contemporary interior.
The SOLID VENT WHITE is double-glazed with two low-emission (heat-reflective) coatings which prevent heat loss in the winter, in addition to a toughened external pane.
A handle mounted at the base of the sash ensures convenient operation at any installation height. The handle has two ventilation positions which allow an inflow of fresh air into the room without the need to open the window.
Like all RoofLITE+ windows, the SOLID VENT WHITE AVY B910 is covered by a 10-year guarantee (provided that it is installed using an original RoofLITE+ flashing).
When selecting a RoofLITE+ roof window, don't forget to explore our range of dedicated accessories that make daily use more comfortable. We especially recommend our blackout blinds.
- Wooden Elements - Wooden frames are made from selected pine wood which is treated with fungicide and insecticide protection, followed by a coat of water-based lacquer. All wooden raw materials come from sustainable forests. RoofLITE+ holds full FSC chain of custody certification.
- Thermal Insulation - Uw value= 1.3 W/m²K - Ug value= 1.0 W/m²K
- Quality Manufacturing - Our windows are manufactured in Europe at an ISO 9001 ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001-certified production facility.
- Quick And Easy To Install - Intuitive visual guidelines enclosed in every roof window box. See this installation guide.
- Water Tightness - Extra sliding gasket on the sash maximizes window air and water tightness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.