The RoofLITE+ SLIM VENT is a centre pivot window (hinges mounted at half window height) manufactured from sustainably sourced pine wood that has undergone an impregnation process during production, ensuring that it remains durable and robust over many years.
Features that set the SLIM VENT apart include a reduced-width SLIM frame and a ventilation valve built into the upper part of the sash. The first gives the window a contemporary appearance when viewed from inside, in addition to a highly favourable price. Meanwhile, the ventilation valve provides increased comfort for everyday use.
Despite its reduced frame thickness, the SLIM VENT has a high thermal insulation parameter of 1.3 W/m²K, thanks to its double glazing and two low-emission (heat-reflective) coatings. Its toughened external pane makes the glazing unit itself highly durable in all weather conditions.
A handle mounted at the base of the sash ensures convenient operation at any installation height. The handle has two ventilation positions which allow an inflow of fresh air into the room without the need to open the window.
Like all RoofLITE+ windows, the SLIM VENT DVY B900 is covered by a 10-year guarantee (provided that it is installed using an original RoofLITE+ flashing).
When selecting a RoofLITE+ roof window, don't forget to explore our range of dedicated accessories that make daily use more comfortable. We especially recommend our blackout blinds.
- Wooden Elements - Wooden frames are made from selected pine wood which is treated with fungicide and insecticide protection, followed by a coat of water-based lacquer. All wooden raw materials come from sustainable forests. RoofLITE+ holds full FSC chain of custody certification.
- Thermal Insulation - Uw value= 1.3 W/m²K - Ug value= 1.0 W/m²K
- Quality Manufacturing - Our windows are manufactured in Europe at an ISO 9001 ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001-certified production facility.
- Quick And Easy To Install - Intuitive visual guidelines enclosed in every roof window box. See this installation guide.
- Water Tightness - Extra sliding gasket on the sash maximizes window air and water tightness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.