PermaBASE® Cement Board provides a durable surface designed to withstand prolonged exposure to moisture. Made with Portland cement, aggregate, and fiberglass mesh, it works well as an underlayment for tub and shower surrounds, countertops, flooring, and a variety of other interior and exterior applications. Lightweight and easy to install, our EdgeTech® Technology allows a closer nail or screw application.
- Moisture & Mold Resistant
- EdgeTech® Reinforced Edge
- Easy to Cut
- Interior and Exterior Use
- Stays intact when exposed to water; will not rot, disintegrate, or swell.
- Achieves the industry’s lowest water-absorption rating (ASTM C473).
- Helps inhibit mold growth with the highest possible score on mold tests (ASTM D3273 and ASTM G21).
- Resists impact and remains dimensionally stable.
- Holds up to toughest conditions.
- Lightweight and easy to cut – speeds up installation and reduces job site waste.
- Durable substrate for direct-applied coating systems.
- Meets UL classifications for one-and two-hour fire-rated assemblies.
- Building code approved – one substrate that does the job of many.
- For interior application information, click here.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty for Residential Interior applications.
30-year Limited Warranty for Commercial Interior applications.
- For exterior application information, click here.
- 15-year Limited Warranty for Exterior applications.