Fakro Centre Pivot, PVC, Double Glazed Roof Window (PTP-V U3)
A popular design of the windows with a hinge located in the middle of the window height, designed for rooms with higher humidity.
Convenient way of using the window as the handle is located at the bottom of the sash. The handle is equipped with a two step micro-opening facility.
Easy cleaning of the outer pane and operating an awning blind with the use of blocking sash bolt when rotated through 180 degrees.
Available as standard with energy-saving glazing U3.
Increased resistance to burglary - TopSafe system.
A wide range of accessories.
Possibility to install electrical control.
Installation in roof pitches from 15 to 90 degrees.
Uw value = 1.1W/m2K
- efficient air inlet V35
- available as standard with energy-saving glazing U3
- multi-chamber white PVC profile with reinforced steel core
- the material does not absorb moisture, the window is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Designed for rooms where elevated humidity level stays for long time (bathrooms, laundry rooms)
- Installation in roof pitches from 15 to 90 degrees
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.